Friday, January 21, 2011

Starting a website

    Well I have just set up my first website and I don't know what to do now? It seams like I should get more and more content on it but man it's a hassle to track down all these links and videos that I want to put on it. I first thought that it would be really cool to provide a service to people so that they could get all there wants and needs in one place. So far I am promising a lot and not delivering. dang it. I wanted to do it so that I would kinda have my own little piece of the world wide web but now that I see so many different sites doing the same thing I am it gets discouraging. So for now I guess that I will just boost my site as much as possible and hope that people find it like I do on Google.

If you are reading this then check out my site. There might be something on there that you might find interesting.
http://www.twisteddisturbance.webs.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment